Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Going Organic

So, I have been wanting to change our diets for sometime, but haven't really known where to begin. We have been eating horribly in the past few months and we need to stop for health reasons. I started watching The Biggest Loser and it has really motivated me to eat healthy and exercise. I have also been wanting to cook a lot more because then, I know what's going into our bodies. Some friends of mine have introduced me to a co-op that gets fruits, vegetables, and I think they also get meat! They even get milk and eggs. AND IT'S ALL ORGANIC!! It seems a little pricey to me, but I decided just to try it out because, if we can make meals out of what comes in the box every two weeks, it will probably be a lot cheaper on our grocery bill every month. I'm just excited about knowing what ingredients I have and then finding something to cook with them. I get so tired of trying to find good recipes and then having to go out and buy everything to make them. This should make meal planning a little easier!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, since I was sick for awhile, I didn't run. I still have a little cough, but my lungs are better, so I can run again. I went to the gym at 6 this morning to start over! It's been about two weeks since I was there last.

      Delete
  2. That is my kind of healthy eating. It sucks that it is more expensive to eat healthy than to eat crap these days.

    ReplyDelete