Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Day of Autumn

Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn! Autumn is my favorite season! There's just something calming about it. It also represents change to me. I know there is change with every season, but I think I like the change Autumn brings the most. The leaves change colors and it starts to get a little colder outside. Autumn makes drinking hot beverages seem more magical and comforting somehow. It also reminds me of going to the mountains. It's the time of year that I always remember going to the mountains. There is just something so beautiful about the mountains in the Fall. I think it's just the time of year where I see God most in creation. I see Him all year, but I feel more connected to Him through nature in the Fall. I feel like we are going to have a lot of change this Fall and I can't wait. I'm so excited to see what God has in store for us! Hopefully, we'll get back to the mountains this year, but if we don't, there is enough beauty where we are to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment